Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Way to Work

This may be completely silly to all of you but I decided to take photos of my walk to work. Lately, I've taken to walking to and from my office, 3.7 Miles. Its a nice 1 hour and 10 minute walk and it gets me outside which is well deserved considering how many hours I've been putting in. Enjoy!

I really Love Arnold Palmer's (1/2 Tea & 1/2 Lemonade), You'll see a few of them laying around these photos.






















































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your pictures, boyperson, LOVE YOU, DOD