Monday, November 08, 2004

Record Piracy of Bob Geldorf

Ok, I'm not sure why I feel the need to comment on Mr. Geldorf's lot in life or Live Aid Royalies, let alone the Boomtown Rats, but is anyone really still buying "DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS"?

He said: "The reason we've released this is to stop people buying bootleg copies. That was the initial reason. "I'm very excited that this has come out, but I couldn't believe the number of bootleg copies being sold -- they are quite literally taking food from the hungry. This has to be stopped."

I think the only one taking food from the Hungry is Bob Geldorf. I mean come on I don't think "We are the world" is flying off the shelves anymore. I'm sure they sell 5000 units a year or something absurd. For Gods sake, Milli Vanilli still sells albums every year. But why, after 20 year refusal to rebroadcast or sell albums has he decided that now is the time.


JUST TO KEEP YOU UP TO DATE, THIS IS WHAT BOB'S BEEN DOING LATELY. ATTENDING CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKE PAGENTS.

No comments: