Saturday, November 13, 2004

daily

I wish I could post to this daily, but I just can't. I don't have the time. I was out of the office for the past two days (thursday in Union, NJ ordering 147 doors for CA & friday in Merchantville, NJ trying to cement the deal for my Philadelphia job).

So be patient there will be more when I get in front of a computer. I'm home now and its 11:00 pm on Saturday Night and the only reason I can use the computer is because the wife and I are having a tiff and she's out stomping around trying to ignore me.

I played poker with John, KM and Chris last night. It was really a good time but we all stayed up to late and when Teresa came in from Miami we all ended up going to the end of the street to our local watering hole, the "Pencil Factory". It was a good time. Gun control, Liberal Media, Homosexuals, Fear and Dogs were disgussed. No animals (only livers) were harmed during this excursion.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long time reader says, I enjoyed the pictures of the Alden Project. You sent Mom and me the drawings of the buildings. It is a really pretty place. The thing is beautiful, mom and I would like to live there if we had to live in PA. Is the place renting now, or are you still under renovating. Wear your hard hat if the cornice is still falling. LOVE YOU, DOD