Monday, November 22, 2004

The Proported Value of a Mad Magazine

As some of you may know, I've been recently gifted a large collection of Mad Magazines begining with April 1956. This is where the value of the collection is currently estimated, but I'll know more soon.


The problem with this is that I am slowly growing attached to them. This would not be a problem, but as my wife already hates my CD collection AND the dominance it holds on our living room, the thought of imposing this inherited collection to our home seems unlikely. However, they are quite beautiful and graphically interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There may be great value in Mad Magazines. But it may take the sum of the collection and then some to calm a Mad Wife. Perhaps you should stop using your blog as a place to complain about her and try to see her perspective.