Friday, July 22, 2005

Whale of a Tale

Been writing all of this stuff down and making spread sheets trying to keep it all straight. Bullet Points just weren't cutting it. I've finally making alot of sense and actually a really fantastical story of bizarre but true events. Sure I'll have to fictionalize the ending; cuting and pasting all the emails, linking the missing pieces from from friends from the Dr's, therapists, "experts", the miles traveled, dark and light places visited and at such strange times and places. The cast alone is nuts.

Its all completely ridiculous and sometimes I think I can almost wake up from all this and see the blinds of an old bedroom but thats what makes it real. Crazy - thats the prognosis by everyone - I say fucking Hilarious, cerca Billy Bob Thorton in the intro scene to Badder Santa.

No comments: