Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday again and I'm not closer

I can't begin to describe the amount of dissapointment that I feel every tedious moment of the day and night for last 3 months. Disspointed in my life and my wife. Dissappointed in the decisions of sacrifice I've made along the way and dissappointed in myself for leaning on those around me.

I would still try just about anything to salvage the relationship with her but her continual hostillity has not subsided for more than a few occasions in our limited communication. Her hatred and accusations are seemingly never ending. I can't even deal with it anymore, I just have to let it slide. I can't fight with her for no reason. I'm can't live with the anger. I'm just not that unhappy with another human being that I would still call up an tell I love (which she does).

To her, I am a lyer, a thief, a adulter and an abandoner. None of which are true. I've appologized till I'm blue in the face and it does no good. I can not get her forgiveness and she feels she owes none for her transgressions. I'm tired of this wound it hurts too bad.

No comments: