Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's not what you know, it's that you know

It's been pointed out to me that the previous posting might be taken the wrong way. But I say fine. I didn't ask for a divorce nor did I give up on my wife for unreasonable reasons (in fact at all, I stuck by her). So if she or anyone else can't see the humor in the previous post which is from the Onion then to Hell with them. It's funny. The Onion says so.

As for the rest of it, I'd rather have my reasonable wife back as compared to the life I have now, but that is not to be. So, here I am. Waiting for the papers she says she will send. In many ways I hope she does. I never expected to find a woman I wanted to marry, so she was a suprise but I also never expected to chose someone so weak of will. Here I am, 32 with a woman who told me she only chose me in order to get out of Sedona.

I would have bought her a bus ticket. I should have given her the divorce she wanted in the Thai Chung Airport.

No comments: