Thursday, December 23, 2004

Years of Passively Searching

YEAH! Years ago my friend Chris (captain bubba) sent me this email and I laughed my ass off only to loose the email. I asked him to resend it but he had lost it too. And so passed the knowledge of the elders.

But today, Mark in Texas sent me the link and I now have the list again. So with out further adeu:

THE TOP TEN THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAY!

1. I'll swallow it all . . . I love the taste.
2. Are you sure you've had enough to drink?
3. I'm bored. Let's shave my pussy!
4. Shouldn't you be down at the bar with your buddies?
5. That was a great fart! Do another one!
6. I've decided to stop wearing clothes around the house.
7. You're so sexy when you're hungover.
8. I'd rather drink and watch football with you than go shopping.
9. Let's subscribe to Penthouse.
10. Would you like to watch me go down on my girlfriend?


OK, it isn't as funny as I thought.

No comments: