Monday, December 20, 2004

LEAVE FEED BACK - new feature - INTERNATIONALS PLEASE POST

I've recently installed a new feature on to my site thanks to the DIGITAL PRIMATE. The stat counter is fascinating to the blog owner and most posters don't even know its there. In any event, if you are one of the many KOREAN, FRENCH, NASA, University of TEXAS or Dalhart people who keep logging onto this site. PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME FEED BACK, I'm curious as hell who you are, how you found me and what you were looking for.

Lets look at this as a scavenger hunt. I look around and see if I might have what you're looking for.

As for the other news in my world. Colonoscopies are NO fun. Results are due back Tuesday. They removed 4-5 pylups. I'm not eating much, but solid food is back on the plate - poops still painful.

On a more up-beat thread - I'm got Galaxie 500 in a solid rotation today and am letting them drone on, but Syd Straw is up next.

No comments: