Thursday, February 03, 2005

OUR SCHEDULE

Because everyone who reads this is either a close friend or random stranger. The time has come to lay it all out. We are moving to San Fransisco!

I will leave for another business trip on 2.6.05 and I will get to see Teresa in SF over Valentines weekend. We plan to scout for apartments over that time before I return for work and she goes to London from 2.18 to 5.1.05.

Sometime between 3.15 and 5.15, we will pack up and move. I still have a surgery scheduled for 3.4.05 but will not be back in NYC until 2.25 (or so - not sure).

In the mean time, we are going to try to get rid of as much stuff here that we can (limit the expense of the move). We've been seeing lots of movies (Sideways and The Aviator, this week) and I can't stress enough how GREAT the Iron and Wine CD is. PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.

No comments: