Wednesday, February 02, 2005

NAZI'S WEAR BOSS

ok, ok, I've been told this a number of times but I think its finally come own to the wire. Someone commented that they love my Hugo Boss suit and I chimed in with my little trinkette of information about the NAZIs.

HUGO WAS A WAR PROFITER AND HE HELPED THE NAZI'S.

GASP - What's that you say. Boss worked with the Nazi's - you bet ya.

I have to say, as much as I dispise the Nazi's and what they did, Albert Speer and the SS had nice looking uniforms. If you can remove anything from its historic context (and most people can't), then you must be able to recognize a positive inside a negative.

Albert Speer, Hitlers architect, was put in charge of designing most of the State Buildings of the third riche. He spent his later years, after he got out of going to prison, lamenting his time and some of his earlier decisions. I have to ask myself (and you) that what the political climate is in this country, completely disgusts me, but i'd have a hard time being shot for having built any of the buildings I've worked on.

Speer, like Boss were very talented and although not always the best solution, their designs were something to marvel.

Whatever! Don't kill millions of people and don't loose the war and the world will find you differently.



a


No comments: