Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Give us this Day our Daily Blog

OK, This is my first stab at this and I can't promise I'll follow up on it regularly but I thought I'd give it a try. I've know a few other people who are having a go of it and thought it might be a little more rewarding than surfing Ebay for vintage guitars or waiting for the news sites to update their cycle stories.

Let me just say from the word "go" that I can't spell worth a damn, nor do I have the skills of the most modest grammarian. However, I do have a rant and if that’s not what the internet is for then why did Al Gore invent it.

That being said....

I'm going to start by publishing something very silly and open ended, on the elephants of Thailand.




  1. a working elephant in the teak forrests

  2. an elephant that gives silly tourists rides and are fed, water and provided adequate medical care
  3. or a wild elephant in fear of being killed for you ivory
I think i'm going with option 2.

No comments: