Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fast + Loose

I wanna wish you Happy Birthday Baby,
Not gonna see your face any more
Don’t need to hash out or settle the score
Let’s forget it happened

Can’t begin to draw it, Baby,
Elegant monster with nothing to loose
Author of this reptilian rouse
That nearly killed me

Can’t spend fast & loose with me anymore

Clutch your dearest wishes, Baby
Picked a name from a magic hat
You chose to abandon all that
Regrets can’t reside with me

You had a right to remain silent, Baby
Your remained silent to be rightSo as the signal fails and the light
Fades from the canyon floor

Can’t spend fast & loose with me anymore

Please leave me to sleep now, Baby
That’s where we meet since the coast
The lingering discourse with your ghost
And I have to speak both parts

If I ever get my head back, Baby
Maybe one day we’ll stand and chat
Ask if you recall this and that
As the only two survivors

Can’t spend fast & loose with me anymore

© los grapadora 9-6-05

No comments: