Friday, August 26, 2005

Completly inane

This was taken from a wonderful website called "songfacts". Kelly comments were regarding the lesser heard Beatles song, No Reply. And whereas I agree to her/him that it is unfortunate that I will never get to hear The Beatles perform. Its sadder still that John and George are dead. The irony I think will be when Paul is the last living Beatles. The last Beatles concert was in August '66 in Candlestick Park and they last appeared in public in January '69. Sorry, Vato, but I think you're way late on this on. Hell, JL was dead before you were born.

Yep Im 16 and the beatles are so wonderful. its wierd how my parents liked the beatles at my age, and now i adore them...but unfortunatley you can never really see them live anymore...- Kelly, Farmingdale, NY

No comments: