Wednesday, April 20, 2005

2nd time in 3 weeks

My 2nd time in an ER in three weeks was fun. I'm getting a bit tired of it but the stress of my job and the absolute lack of contact to my once loving wife takes me in a very horrible place. I'm doing better now and have gotten new meds. I had very little idea why she is so angry with me or why she had refused any form of conversation or reconcilliation but it is taking its toll. I don't want a divorce but if she requires one I wish she would do so that I could move on. I still love her and want to see her again and hear her voice but only now with the compasion that we were both lacking during our time apart.

Who knows, she may be gone but I stick my my posting of December, that my marriage to her was the best thing that had ever happend to me and I love her very much. I only wish that she would accept my wrong doings and appologize for some of her own. I may have married a child and not the 32 y.o.woman with an exteremly indiscrete history of her own that I had expected.

No comments: