Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I love ERIC

In this crazy world, from time to time you run across a simple piece of paper that just makes you smile.   I found this blowing across the parking lot of a gas station in San Antonio and I fell in love with Eric.   I hope he didn't loose this scrap.   I hope he let go of it intentionally.   I feel kinda guilty for having it but none the less it is one of my favorite found objects. 

The 'A' side was pretty cool.   Eric, leaving himself a message,a reminder if you will.

















But the 'B' side is complete ART.   A simple clarifiing document, something many of us do from time to time.   We layout our needs vs our wants.   Well Eric wants a dinosaur/he needs a desert rock formation and a sandwich.     I HOPE ERIC GETS HIS DINOSAUR AND HIS SANDWICH.

No comments: