Friday, October 07, 2005

NY Subway Scare

Ok, I miss the hell out of NY somedays but this is not one of them. When I picked up CNN's lead this morning about the Subway I thought back to a dozen cocktail conversation that I've had with as many people about the indefensabilty of the subway system and the awesome damage it could cause.

With 490 Subway stations, 4.8 million riders per day and 685 miles of track, 443 of which are underground the mere logistics of the track make it indefensible. My hopes and thoughts goto the people of NYC and the innocents everywhere for that matter. However having been through the post 9/11 personal searches, I'd put my money on the other guys ability to get something through.

It also dawned on me today that with all the dozens of pictures I have of NYC and all the time I spent there I don't have very few photos of a subway.

1 comment:

digitalprimate said...

And in honor of your one year anniversary, you get your very first blog spam!

You shouldaoutta stuck with foreplay.